- So if you:
- have a long-term condition that makes you more susceptible to viruses;
- have a history of lung problems;
- have a weakened immune system;
- are taking immunosuppressant drugs for a medical condition; or:
- have had an organ transplant;
treatment can help to lower your risk of complications of Covid-19 if you test positive for the virus.
If none of the above apply to you, you may still be able to take treatment, but you’ll still need to speak to a doctor first to see if it’s right for you.